‘’The Raven’’ is a project that doesn’t need a lot of materials, that gives magnificent results and leaves a lot of room for individual creative freedom. It is fun to start this project with the fable, ‘’The Raven and the Fox’’ by La Fontaine. The fable is included in this document.
An original and creative fall project !
- Grades 4 to 6
- Junior High and High School
- Tonal Values
- Piece of paper or cardboard (9x12 inches)
-Pencil and eraser
-Black pencil crayon
-Indian ink or black tempera paint
-Charcoal and white chalk
This document contains:
- Complete instructions to achieve this project with explanatory photos
-2 Pages of pictures of Ravens
-An art appreciation sheet for the students to complete
-The fable, ‘’The Raven and the Fox’’ by La Fontaine
Takes about 2-3 periods to complete.
Thank you for visiting my boutique !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.