PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Will Rafuse is an incredible artist.
I created an activity where the students work using his style. They will use tempera paint and pencil crayons. A new technique to create the degraded effect with these materials.
Perfect for food units.
This document includes:
About 6 periods
It is interesting to do the following workshops before doing this project.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.