Will Rafuse is an incredible artist.
I created an activity where the students work using his style. They will use tempera paint and pencil crayons. A new technique to create the degraded effect with these materials.
Perfect for food units.
-Grade 4 and up, can also be used in junior High and High school.
-Drawing and painting with hard tempera paint
-Perspective with overlapping
-Black pencil crayon
-Coloured pencil crayons
-Hard tempera paint
This document includes:
-A step-by-step exhaustive description with explanatory photos
-The evaluation rubric
About 6 periods
It is interesting to do the following workshops before doing this project.
- How to Draw a Person: Art Lesson
- How to Draw a face: Art Lesson
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.