This PDF project presentation can be used as a lesson demonstration, or a how-to for teachers, to teach students the concept of pattern in the creation of an ocean-themed watercolor painting.
During this project, students will:
* Learn what pattern is and create a variety of examples.
* Create a unique ocean scene.
* Strengthen painting skills and experiment with watercolor techniques.
Included in this file is:
* supply list
* essential question
* step-by-step photo visuals
* definition of pattern and visuals of pattern in nature and art
* printable assessment worksheet
Thank you for checking out this project. If you have comments or would like more information, please contact me via my TpT Purple Paintbrush Store.