Working with charcoal and white chalk on an original theme: The Mad Scientist!
The students will be working on contrasts, tones and facial proportions. A nice link to science courses.
-Grade 4 and up, and also for Junior High and High School student.
-Values of tones
-Black pencil crayon
-White pencil crayon
-Black construction paper
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation rubric
-A printable sheet of mathematical formulas
-A descriptive sheet for those who have finished early. The student needs to describe their scientist and what he/she has invented.
It is interesting to do the following workshop before doing this project
- How to Draw a face: Art lesson.
Duration: about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.