This is a PDF presentation file that demonstrates how to create a drawing of our solar system step-by-step, that focuses on form and movement.
During this lesson students will:
- Learn the order of the planets in the solar system.
- Learn how to create movement in art.
- Learn how to turn a circle into a sphere.
- Practice shading and blending with chalk pastels.
- Use references to find color clues.
- Use drawing skills and their imagination to create a solar system-inspired work of art.
The slides in this presentation include:
- Examples of student work
- Essential Questions
- Complete project directions with photo visuals
- Supply list
- Solar system visual aids
- Assessment worksheet
Thank you for checking out this project! If you would like more information please contact me via my TpT store.