What’s a Viking without a Viking ship? After making our adorable Vikings we needed to add some sort of transportation for them. Our second lesson in this fun PDF is Viking Ships. Students really love creating these and had a blast telling stories of where their ships would be traveling for their next Viking voyage.
These lessons are great for ages 5--8 but any age student can create awesome artwork with these directions.
This fun 22 page pdf contains 2 colorful lessons that are designed so that every child will be a successful artist. Creating time is approx. 90 minutes for each project.
• Background information about Vikings
• Supplies needed for both projects: Vikings and Viking Ships
• Reproducible Viking templates
• Step by Step directions on how to create Vikings
• Step by step directions for Viking ship
• Reproducible Viking Ship templates ~ boat, sail and shields
• "How To Make Painted Paper" Handout
• Galleries of Vikings and Viking Ships
Clipart from EduClips and Paula Kim Studio
Hi, I’m Laura Lohmann and I have been teaching Art for 20 years in Ohio. I love teaching students fun and exciting projects and hope that you will find my projects enjoyable for your students. I enjoy seeing my students start with a blank canvas and explore using art materials to create beautiful masterpieces.
For up to date information check out my blog: Painted Paper Art
and Facebook Painted Paper Art
also check out daily updates on Instagram:
Thanks for stopping by and for letting Painted Paper Art be your top destination for art lessons.