**Now ALL 11 videos and 168 page PDF are included in one easy-to-use ZIP file all instant digital downloads directly from TpT!**
Art lessons for the elementary grades. Includes everything a traditional classroom teacher needs to teach an introduction to the Elements and Principles of Art (including both printables, activities, and instructional videos).
When you buy the bundle, you save big!*
In this listing you will receive:
Unit 1 – Elements of Art (line, color, shape, texture, form, value, space)
- Traditional (8 ½” x 11”) Elements of Art Color Posters (7)
- Traditional (8 ½“ x 11”) Principles of Art Color Posters (7)
- Elements and Principles of Art Color Circle Puzzle Poster (approx.. 31” in diameter)
- Collaborative Elements and Principles of Art Circle Puzzle Poster (approx.. 31” in diameter)
- Professionally Created Video links for Elements of Art lessons (5) and Flipbook (1)
- Elements of Art Flipbook (and Answer Key)
- Elements of Art Lessons (and Answer Key)
- Elements and Principles of Art Learning Activity Page (and Answer Key)
Unit 2 – Principles of Art
- Principles of Art Flipbook (and Answer Key)
- Principles of Art Lessons (and Answer Key)
- 5 professionally created how-to videos
(Principles of Art: scale, movement, harmony, balance, emphasis, contrast, and pattern)
• How to make the Elements of Art Flipbook
• Shape (robot lesson)
• Value (coloring the squares)
• Texture (crayon rubbings)
• Texture (paint)
• Shape (freeform game)
• How to Make Principles of Art Flipbook
• Harmony lesson
• Contrast lesson
• Movement lesson (2 different videos)
• Bonus Video: how to properly use a ruler
Are you the kind of educator who believes that visual arts have important purpose in the classroom and that children should develop both the left and right sides of their brains?
But what if you have no training in art?? Not a problem! Whether you can barely draw a stick figure or you are proficient in art, these lessons will be perfect for you and your students. You are going to be in love with the Art in Every Class lessons.
They were designed to help students learn the basics of art in an engaging and exciting way. But even better, they were created to be EASY on the teacher with little to no prep and videos to teach the lessons for you. (if you desire) Your students will also enjoy the collaborative circle puzzle that is 31" in diameter. Please read this entire product description carefully before purchase.
What makes these art lessons great is that they are extremely versatile!
They are ideal for students as young as first grade and older students will enjoy creating unique art pieces also. The lessons are created so that you may choose how much time you spend on the lessons. Since often there is not much extra time in the school day, lessons can easily be completed in fifteen minutes. However, if you have more time in your schedule, lessons may be lengthened to fit your timeframe.
The Art in Every Class lessons are ideal for classroom teachers, homeschoolers, and art teachers. They are perfect for any time of the year.
Other art activities you may want to check out:
• Doodle Coloring Sheets for a Year
• Traditional Coloring Sheets for a Year
This is a PDF file created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.
(*versus buying the individual units)