Spark your students' imagination with this set of 35 coloring pages, also perfect to engage them in appreciating some of the most worldwide known art masterpieces.
Students can color the full page by looking at the real masterpiece or they can color just half the page more creatively, using their imagination with the colors and style they prefer.
There are also four printables where students color four paintings by number.
Completed pages can be used to decorate the classroom, or students' binders, agendas, or lockers.
Included in this project:
PART 1: COLOR THE MASTERPIECE (blank and half blank)
1. American Gothic by Grant Wood
2. Guernica by Pablo Picasso
3. Girl With a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer
4. The Flower Carrier by Diego Rivera
5. The Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dali
6. The Son of Man by René Magritte
7. Whistler’s Mother by James McNeill Whistler
8. The Kiss by Gustav Klimt
9. Campbell's Soup Can by Andy Warhol
10.The Dance by Henry Matisse
PART 2: COLOR BY NUMBER
11. American Gothic by Grant Wood
12. The Scream by Edvard Munch
13. Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci
14. The Great Wave by Hokusai
Distance Learning: It includes digital Access via Google Slides.
Thank you for your support and for visiting my store!!
Please remember to leave me your honest and kind feedback if you love this animal graphics set.
If you like this resource, also check Inventing Impressionism
You can check my website www.englishwithsophia.com to find more free resources.