Art is...Art Class Whole Brain Rules (6 Printables)
This packet contains the 6 Whole Brain Rules that I use in my ELL art room, k-5. They are bubble letters so the children can decorate them with crayons or markers. There is a large blank space at the bottom for their illustrations.
1. I will listen when my teacher is talking.
2. I will follow directions quickly.
3. I will work quietly.
4. I will raise my hand to ask a question.
5. I will make smart choices
6. I will clean up after myself and others.
They are made in Paint so you can open up in Paint and reduce to make a booklet if you want.
If you have any questions, please contact me. And, If you are unfamiliar with Open-Ended art activities, please download my free "Open-Ended Art is..."