Working in the manner of an incredible artist: Clemence G.
You can find his work on my document.
A magnificent owl using gluing technique, with additions of colours and drawing to create a wonderful finished product.
Can be done by Grace 1 students, and is equally as interesting to do with Grade 6.
-Drawing and gluing
-Round and angular shapes
-Coloured construction paper
-Scissors and glue
-Construction paper crayon or color pencils
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-An evaluation rubric
-A short biography of the artist
-An artwork from Clémence G.
Duration: about 4 class periods
Follow me on Facebook (Claudia Loubier) to see my newest projects!
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.