Who doesn't like superheroes? Students love them!
A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy.
This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
-Grade 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School.
-Drawing with felts
-Permanent black felts
-Regular coloured felts
-Tactile or glossy paper
-Lead pencil, eraser
-Thick and thin lines
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-Drawing of superheroes I drew different examples of heroes and heroines.
-Examples of onomatopoeias (Bang! Pouf ! Pow !)
Duration: about 6 class periods
It is interesting to do the following workshop before doing this project: - How to Draw a person : Art Lesson.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.