Art Shading Worksheets & Activities for Drawing: Middle School & High School Art
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Perfect for 4th-12th grade art students, keep these 10 grab-and-go art projects in your back pocket for in-a-pinch situations! 10 art projects are included in this bundle, designed for middle school art students and high school art students. These art lessons are a must have for art teachers! If yoPrice $68.00Original Price $99.00Save $31.00
- This high school art curriculum is everything you need to teach a year of drawing and painting. With this project, lesson plan bundle, you won't have to plan a single day of a full year in your drawing and painting class. Shading basics, charcoal, scratchboard, color theory painting, watercolor, mixPrice $80.00Original Price $92.00Save $12.00
- This high school art curriculum is everything you need to teach a semester of drawing and painting. With this project, lesson plan bundle, you won't have to plan a single day of a full year in your drawing and painting class. Shading basics, drawing, scratchboard, color theory painting, watercolor,Price $50.00Original Price $60.00Save $10.00
Improve your students' drawing skills with these comprehensive art shading worksheets for middle school art and high school art classes. Perfect for traditional and visual art classes, these art worksheets provide step-by-step instructions and examples to master shading techniques and create stunning, realistic drawings.
This pack of printable art shading worksheets includes a lesson plan, checklist, and six handouts that cover the basics of shading through hatching, cross-hatching, stippling, scribbling, plus a handout about using different types of drawing pencils. This art activity is good for in a pinch or preparation before a project.
All in all this art activity lesson pack includes:
- A lesson plan (with a big idea, objectives, vocabulary, national middle and high school art standards, and step by step instructions on implementing the project)
- Graphite pencils worksheet
- Shading general worksheet
- Hatching worksheet
- Cross-hatching worksheet
- Stippling worksheet
- Scribbling worksheet
- Poster-size version of the front of each handout for display
- Grading checklist
❤️You will love using these art drawing worksheets in your classroom because they help remind students what they learned in their previous art class and they teach those who have not been introduced to these concepts yet.
This art drawing worksheets pack is perfect for…
✅Middle school art or high school art as an early finisher
✅Distance learning assignment
✅Introduction before a drawing project
✅Emergency sub plan
Help your students master the art of shading and elevate their visual art skills with the step-by-step instructions and examples included with these art worksheets!
This art activity and lesson is part of my semester-long drawing curriculum bundle. Get everything you need to teach an entire semester of drawing, 12 lessons in all, for a discounted price. Check it out here!
✅Download the preview for a closer look at these art shading worksheets for middle school art and high school art classes!
What are teachers saying about these art drawing worksheets?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Loved this inspirational and helpful resource!” - Giselle P.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “A great tool to help my scholarly artists have a vision of how to achieve their drawing goals.” - Katherine E.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Exactly what I needed as a non-specialist! Excellent quality, kids loved it and made my life easier!” - Ellen C.
Each of my classes is designed to build on the last. This curriculum builds on the lessons and techniques taught in my Introduction to Art course.
- Check out my yearlong Introduction to Art curriculum bundled at a discount price here.
The art worksheets included in this packet can also be purchased individually. Check out the links to the products below: