This packet of editable documents, easy art lessons, and sub binder organizers will help get you on the way to worry free art sub plans.
Imagine preparing for a sub without staying late. Or waking up sick without the sinking feeling of not having sub plans. Expressive Monkey has prepared easy art lessons in this packet that your students will enjoy and you will actually want them to use. They are all based on art concepts and terms but are simple enough for a sub to understand and for students to finish in one class.
This packet was updated 1/2017.
This packet will help you customize and
organize your sub binder using the following items:
• 2 cover sheets and 5 Colorful title pages (or divider pages) to organize your sub binder (in 3 styles):
• Sub Lessons
• Emergency Information
• Helpful Information
• Art Room Procedures
(21 pages total)
• A checklist of things to include in a "Sub Binder" with helpful hints. (2 pages)
• Table of contents for the lessons with thumbnail images of the artwork (to make picking a lesson easier for the sub). (1 page)
• Instruction pages for 10 easy lessons. The one-page instruction sheets for each lesson includes a description, a small image of the finished art, vocabulary words and definitions, a list of supplies needed, step-by-step instructions. (22 pages)
• 3 editable Word documents that include:
Note to Sub
Table of Contents
I've made the documents listed above in Word so that they are fully editable. You can even move around the elements in the map of the room to give the sub a quick overview of where things are located in your room. You can change the times and teacher names in the schedules (add or delete columns as needed).
>>>>> A total of 55 pages
Take a look at the preview to see many of the things listed.
I'm sure you will find that having an organized sub binder will give you the peace of mind that your students will have a fun and meaningful art lesson, even if you can't be there.
Just thought you might like to know...
You might like my Art Portfolio Lesson
which includes an editable sub plan that works well for having a sub at the end of the year.
This lesson is included in my Art Lesson MEGA Bundle
Thanks for visiting!