I have updated the art calendar to the 2017 -2018 school year.
There are 2 files, 1 is a PDF and the other is Pages so you can edit. I am currently working on transferring the file into a word document but it's a bit of a challenge.
I love Planners! Like LOVE, but it was time to create one that was easy to go with my Art Centers. After you print this planner, add some dividers and you're ready to go. I used 12 dividers that already had the months printed on them. Next, I printed the PDF, if you want multiple pages...click file, print and change the number of copies and the "Pages to Print" option to either "Current Page" or "Pages" and type the page number.
Behind each calendar I printed 3 or 4 Weekly Planners and a notes page :-)
- Cover Sheet
- A Year Calendar at a glance
- Teacher Info/School Contact/Vendors/Fundraisers Sheet
- Art Supplies Stock/Order/Brand
- Art Room Configuration
- Art Inventory Checklist
- 1 Page Each of - July 2016 to June 2017 Calendars with Dates Added and a place for notes at the bottom of each calendar
- Notes/ideas/orders/goals/plans/reminders page
- Art Center Charts 2 Options
- Weekly Planning -1 Page Simple Blank Table - 8 Sections option
- Weekly Planning - 1 Page Simple Blank Table - 6 Sections option
- Weekly Planning - 1 Page with Day & Date Box - 6 Sections, Notes section and Sat/Sun and Class/Time Section (3 different Designs Dotes, Color Cloud, Triangles )
-Weekly Planning - 2 Page Table with Day of the week/Box Date, 7 Sections, time/class slot and Sat/Sun boxes and Note Section (3 different Designs Dotes, Color Cloud, Triangles )
- Weekly Planning - 2 Page Table with Day of the Week/Box Date, 6 Sections with Notes Column, Time/Class slot. (3 different Designs Dotes, Color Cloud, Triangles )
- Student Roster/Grades Sheet - 2 Options Rainbow/Plain
I plan on updating the calendars in file every year, so if you purchase, you will be notified when I have updated and you just refresh/download the file again. :-) Enjoy