Are you a brand new art teacher looking to get started teaching fast? This essential toolkit offers you 7 art lessons for grades K-6 that are easy to do, requires basic supplies and can be adapted for different grade levels.
PLUS, it’s not just about teaching art…you need to know how to manage a class, plan your curriculum and order supplies. This package includes 5 BONUS guides will get help you teach like a pro!
This product features 7 easy art lessons (K-6) that are perfect for a brand new Art Teacher PLUS 5 additional art resources to use in your classroom.
Kinder: Pattern Bird
1st grade: Miro Line Drawing
2nd grade: Here, Near & Far Watercolor Sailboats
3rd grade: Rex Ray Collage Art
4th grade: Whale Paintings
5th grade: Futuristic City
6th grade: Abstract Fashions by Sonia Delaunay
Each lesson includes Common Core Standards, I Can Statements, National Visual Arts Standards Checklists, plus a quick Assessment checklist.
– Art Project Checklist/worksheet
– Art Supply Checklist & Product Descriptions (how to use art supplies, what to buy and what not to buy)
– A Sequential List of Projects for Grade Levels (includes links to lessons on DSS)
– Management Guide: Time Management Tips and Strategies
– 7 Posters for grades K-6: What I Will Learn This Year (to print out and use as an assessment tool)