Start your year off on the right foot with the 2017/2018 14 Month Art Teacher planner. It was made specifically for art teachers by me, a fellow art teacher!
In your planner you get everything you need to help you have an organized and successful school year...
• Space to devise a game plan for the new school year
• Interdisciplinary connection ideas listed out each month to help you create awesome lessons that administrators love to see
• Monthly reminders to help keep all of the chaos of being an art teacher in check
• Every page is a stress-reducing coloring page that will help you focus and brainstorm
• Weekly planning pages to keep track of your classes and personal life
• Journaling Sections each month that allow you to reflect and relax
• Fillable Curriculum Map that helps you plan for each grade, week by week (separate, extra file!)
• Fillable Weekly Planner page (separate, extra file!)
• Art Teacher resources on everything from how to assess student work to surviving art club
• Fillable forms that make sending home letters super easy and quick
• And the best part of the Art Teacher's Best friend is the fillable SUB FOLDER (!!!) that makes creating that pesky art sub lesson a breeze!
• Starts June 2017 and ends July 2018
This planner was made because I saw nothing like it and wanted there to be resources for art teachers that helped them be successful at what they do.
The Art Teacher's Best Friend is a downloadable digital file. You have permission to print this file one time and it is for your personal use only. Below are directions on how to assemble your planner.
The cover file includes the front and back cover. These pages need to be printed in color and one sided.
The "Deluxe.PDF" is the inside stuff. It can be printed in black and white and should be front and back printing.
You have several options for assembling--Listed below are the two options that I recommend!
3 RING BINDER:
1) Print the planner
2) Three hole punch the black and white pages and put into the binder.
3) Purchase dividers so that you can easily locate the months and sections inside the planner. (I highly recommend purchasing dividers that have pockets so you can keep faculty meeting handouts/parent notes/student notes inside your binder so that you can easily reference them when needed)
4) Place the cover pages on the outside of the binder and get planning!!
SPIRAL BOUND (Shown in pictures)
1) Print the planner
2) Have the cover pages laminated
3) Take to a printing store (like Office Depot or FedEx etc) and have them spiral bound the planner together.
4) Purchase dividers that are self-adhesive (I found some from Avery) so you can stick directly onto the paper and get planning!
**Updated tips on printing at affordable rates!**
I recommend you check out "BestValueCopy.com" if you decide to have this printed through a store. It is the cheapest printing that I have been able to find anywhere.
When you go through the site, click the options that you would like. They can spiral bound it or 3 hole punch it. When you go to download the files, you will download your cover file and your "deluxe.pdf" file. Specify in the notes that your cover file is the cover that will be printed in color and that the "deluxe.pdf" file is the inside of the book, printed black and white and double sided. If you are a first time user at bestvaluecopy.com, you can enter in the promo code "FBWC1" and receive the first free 200 black and white copies!