Art is ... Welcome to Art (k4) 3 Dinosaur printables
This is your "Welcome to ART" printable for grades K-4. After you arrange seating and discuss the rules, have them work on this dinosaur page with crayons.
1. There is a space for your student to write their name.
2. Next, they are to color the dinosaur for their grade.
3. The blank at the bottom is for them to use for free drawing, and they can also turn the paper over and use the back.
1. Dinosaur Color Wheel- Baby Dinosaurs in Eggs
2. Write their name
3. You may have to help them identify the colors by words.
1. The Dino Sand Box
2. Color the page
3. Sign their names (even if they don't know how to write, make their own mark!)
Most of my art activities are open ended. Please download my FREE "Open Ended Art is..." introduction for more information.
The dino graphics on page 1,2 are from: etsy.com/shop/Prettygrafikdesign , used in accordance with mentioning their website when using them in my artwork on TPT. Note: Use of any copyrighted images, artists' photos or artwork is for students enhancement of their Art History and appreciation of Art, in accordance with Fair Use in Education.
Any questions please contact me before you give feedback so I can have a chance to fix or explain the answers to your questions.