Occupy your kids with LOTS of activities including the Thanksgiving story, puzzles, poetry, decorated menus, thankfulness activities, paper dolls and props.
Give your kids something fun and meaningful to do for the entire WEEK of Thanksgiving.
This 70-page reproducible, printable Thanksgiving activity book can be used for any child in your household, including guests. It has 10 different kinds of art, based around the Pilgrims’ story:
- a Pilgrim coloring page
- Thanksgiving-themed bookmarks to color
- 6 pages of print-out, cut-and-paste pictures to make Thanksgiving greeting cards
- decorated menus in color for your kids to write on
- more decorated menus for them to color and write on,
- a 4-page menu craft with colored leaves to cut and paste to create their own decorated menus,
- 4 different patchwork quilts to color creatively
- a drawing lesson showing how to draw a sailing ship like the Mayflower
- paper dolls and their outfits to color
- 28 play props to go with the paper dolls, both in color and to color.
And if that weren’t enough, we include
- The story of the Pilgrims as told by Joymarie Dunlap
- A section on what life was like in Colonial times
- A poem for your children to learn to encourage a giving heart
- Plus a thankfulness word search puzzle, and
- A word scramble of character traits that make for a better family life
None of these activities requires anything more of you than to print them out and provide crayons or colored markers, a pencil, cardboard, scissors and a glue stick. Once you purchase this book, you are free to use it with anyone living in your same household (and we allow you to print out and share any of these activities with your Thanksgiving guests, as long as you are the one printing them out).
Best of all, you can download this book immediately, so you don’t have to wait a single day to have it in your kids’ hands. And there are enough art activities in this book to keep your children occupied from now through Thanksgiving and beyond, with enough left over for next year and maybe even the year after that!
You can also include these activities as Art in your homeschool during any study of the American Colonial Period.
Where else can you get such a wide variety of Thanksgiving art projects for your kids to choose from, so cheaply and conveniently, and yet still be God-honoring and also educational?
Don’t miss out on this bargain! Buy now and enjoy happily occupied kids and greater peace as you prepare the big meal. You can chalk up it up as stress relief for a low price.
Usable pages: 66
This book is reproducible for all students living in the same home as the book’s owner.