Art is ...Weaving Art Center (Sign, Vocabulary & Procedure) 6 Pages
There is one folder of 6 JPG files and one folder of 6 PDK files.
The printing size is 8 x 10.5".
This packet is for the Weaving Art Center that is student directed.
1. There is a sign (half page) to print for the outside of the classroom drawing box full of supplies or to use as an area sign.
2. There is a weaving vocabulary list that I have the students copy into their sketchbooks.
3. There is a weaving procedures list
4. There is a guided God's Eye project with pics
5. There is guided Cardboard Loom project with pics
Since most of my centers are open-ended, I have included specific steps for the cardboard loom in the packet. And, there is the guided steps to teach my students the "God's Eye" project.
This packet basically covers the operations of the center. The students decide what they want to weave (if not making the God's Eye), and if you assign a theme to the whole class, their weaving will include the theme as they envision it.
Doing Art Centers? See my 8 Bundled Art Centers (Signs, Vocabulary & Procedures for 8 centers) for Savings! The pages are editable if you open them in Paint.
I teach k-5 ELL students. My worksheets are open-ended so my students can experience success in both art and English. If you have any questions, please contact me. And, If you are unfamiliar with Open-Ended art activities, please download my free "Open-Ended Art is..."
Note: Use of any copyrighted images, artists' photos or artwork is for students enhancement of their Art History and appreciation of Art, in accordance with Fair Use in Education.