Art is...Fashion (23 Printables)
This packet includes several printable templates and practice skill pages for creative designing.
1. Design Your Mannequin
2. Design Your Clothing Patterns
3. Design Your Clothing Patterns Sample Page
4. Design Your Accessories
Designing Fabric Patterns
5. Fabric Page Designing - Digimon Fusion
6. Fabric Page Designing - Keith Haring
7. Fabric Page Designing - Gustuv Klimt
8. Fabric Page Designing - Matisse
9 . Fabric Page Designing - Rousseau
10. Fabric Page Designing - Super Heroes
11. Fabric Page Designing - Van Gogh
12. Practice Your Sportswear Drawing Skills
13. Practice Your Costume Drawing Skills
14. Practice Your Shoe Designing Skills
Packet 4 - Templates
A. Girls Clothing Patterns
B. Boys Clothing Patterns
C. Accessories Patterns
D. Mannequin Flats
3 Pages of information about Open-Ended projects and
descriptions of each packet.
22. The Runway
23. Art is...Fashion Designing Cover
Copies of Worksheets
Construction Paper/Card Stock for Mannequins
Shoebox for Runway
Note: Use of any copyrighted images, artists' photos or artwork is for students enhancement of their Art History and appreciation of Art, in accordance with Fair Use in Education.
I create my open-ended art work sheets for my elementary ELL students so they can experience success in both Art and learning English. Open Ended, is usually a student directed process, where they can draw their feelings, emotions, reactions to the art work in the blanks provided. They can choose to copy the designs, outlines the shapes/forms, or even just draw one aspect. Open ended is not assessed and there is no right or wrong. Just encourage active participation in some form.
If you have any questions, please contact me. And, If you are unfamiliar with Open-Ended art activities, please download my free "Open-Ended Art is..."