- learn about NeoPopRealism ink & pen pattern drawing and this style creator Nadia Russ;
- learn historical, cultural, social and economic importance of T-shirt designs and T-shirts;
- learn about process of preparation of image/ logo for T-shirts and an image requirements (size not less that 300dpi., file must be .PNG, etc.);
- learn process involved in designing T-shirts' logos: to use scanner and computer's program Paint for image/ logo editing if needed;
- learn to work solo to draw/ create a unique designs to be presented to the public;
- participate in constructive critiques;
- learn how to use technology/ computer to turn a unique logo design into a mini-billboard, visible to the people from all over the globe, by putting it on T-shirts that can be available for sell to the customers worldvide through the online store.