Here is a poetic art project! Include some poetry into a project results in impressive creations! Students love working on owl themes. I draw some owl templates for more inspiration. They will be painting, much to their surprise, the background with instant coffee and water.
-Grade 3 and up
-Painting with coffee
-Painting with hard tempera paint
-Cartridge or regular white cardboard
-Wooden coloured pencils
-Hard tempera paint
-Lead pencil and eraser
-Brushes and water
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation rubric
-Examples of drawings of owls to enhance diversity in the creations
Duration: about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.