This is a project parents and students will want to keep for a long time.
A great way to present the students in your class or very artisitic in a portfolio.
A very creative project to do a self-portrait!
-For Grade 4 to 6, junior high and high school.
-Depending on age, they can push the technique further.
-This project is usually more about the technique than the visual language.
-Photocopy of one photo.
-Black pencil crayon.
-Coloured wax crayons.
-Magazines, glue and scissors.
This document includes:
-Well detailed steps with photos to create a self-portrait.
-An evaluation rubric.
-Version for boys and girls.
-A document on how to create hollow letters
Duration: about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.