Introduce students to basic color theory with these 3 PDF worksheets.
1. Cover sheet
2. Lesson (objective, materials, vocabulary, essential question, instructions)
3. Vocabulary cheat sheet (may be printed for student use; including: primary, secondary, tertiary, compliment, split-compliment, triad, monochromatic, warm, cool, ROYGBIV, tint, shade)
4. Handout #1: color wheel/vocabulary worksheet.
5. Handout #2: Triangles. Have students cut the triangles out and attach to their color wheel with a brass fastener. Used to help them remember what Triad, Split Complement and Complement are.
6. Handout #3: Color Symbolism. Have students watch/read How the Grinch Stole Christmas and answer the questions regarding Color Symbolism.
Providing feedback earns you automatic TpT credits towards future purchases and your constructive criticism helps sellers to create better products. Please leave feedback from your purchase so I may create lessons to help you!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products.
Thanks for visiting!