Looking for some fun activites to accompany Arthur's Valentine by Marc Brown? This book study is for you! Included in this book study:
1. Vocabulary page where students must use context clues to define vocabulary words
2. Comprehension questions that address the standard of answering who, what, when, where, why, and how questions
3. An writing/application page where students are asked to design their own valentine and write a short rhyming poem.
4. A cut and paste sequencing page where students sequence parts of the story.
5. A plot summary page where students summarize the beginning, middle, and end of the story onto a heart shaped graphic organizer.