Here is a fun, new way to target initial /s/-blends and /l/blends. Artic Clips are a great way to keep little thinking and little hands busy. There are visuals for each word and a worksheets to continue the fun or send home for more practice.
- 2 Letter/Phoneme Visuals ( L and S )
- 20 sound squares for each phoneme
- 2 worksheets ( one for /l/ blends and one for /s/ blends )
*How to Play*
- Laminate all pages and cut out sound squares and letters.
- Adhere the sound squares to clothespins.
- Lay the clothespins with the sound squares on the table. Hand the corresponding letter to the student. Have the student choose a clothespin and say the word on the square using their sounds correctly, then they can clip it to the letter.
- After they have clipped all the clothespins, they can complete the included worksheets. There is one worksheet for each sound blend
If you enjoy these activities you may also like:
No Prep Articulation