Need to target articulation and language in a group? Want to incorporate reading into your therapy sessions? This is the perfect activity to do just that!
With Artic Lit, you can target all of these skills, with one activity!
- Initial /r/ targets (20 words!)
- Generating definitions of words
- Summarizing a story
- Comparing and contrasting
- Cause and effect
- Story elements
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Homonyms and multiple meaning words
- Context clues
- Phonological awareness
- Predictions and inferences
- Social skills
PLUS, by encouraging oral responses from your students, you can also practice fluency, voice, and social language use!
Give it a try and ENJOY! : )