When should we use A or AN? There really is a plan when we use the rules for the use of these articles.
This 5 page packet, not including the cover sheet, includes:
* A poster explaining what articles are
* A poster sharing the rules for when A or An should be used
* 3 practice sheets:
(1) Students use what they know to identify consonants and vowels
from a list of the letters of the alphabet. Then they look closely
and circle the letter that directly follows A or AN before choosing
the correct article.
(2) Students choose and write the correct article in given
(3) Using their reading books, students look and record how A and
AN is used in their books and finish with the student
writing their own sentences correctly using these two articles.