Also included in
- All the grammar, right here! Save money when you get this bundle of grammar guides, activities, task cards, digital presentations, linguistic investigations, worksheets--it's all here. Created for adult ESL students, all topics used within these resources are not inappropriate for younger learners,$353.70$393.00Save $39.30
- This bundle has a grammar guide, worksheets, task cards, activities, and games. All included resources are in PDF format. Please check out the individual previews for each resource.Included:Articles: Grammar Guide with WorksheetsArticles: Grammar Task CardsArticles: Grammar ActivitiesAdded on 1$15.53$17.25Save $1.72
Teaching the articles in your grammar class? You'll love this digital presentation that helps you lead students into understanding the difference and knowing how to use each.
I made this using a lot of the same material that is in my Articles Grammar Guide. If you are looking for a printable, get the grammar guide, the task cards, and/or the linguistic investigation. If you are looking for activities, check this out. BUT...if you want something that you can display on a screen in front of your classroom (or use in a shared screen environment like zoom), get this! Also, as of 12/14/2021, this includes an Easel version with moveable parts and even some audio!
- a vs. an
- a/an vs. the
- general vs. specific (a/an or no article vs. the)
- articles with proper nouns
- the two pronunciations of "the"
(If you already own the articles bundle or the MEGA Grammar Bundle, just re-download and the digital presentation is yours!)
This is a PDF resource, so you don't have to worry about whether or not you have the right program to use it--you likely already do. If you don't, you can download a PDF viewer for free. It is a large file with many slides because I have it set up to flow like a PowerPoint...every time you click to the next slide, more is added, revealing more information, another question, or the answer. (Or, of course, the next slide.)
An Easel version of this is included that you can use with your class or assign to individual students.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me via the Q&A tab or directly at rikeneville at gmail.com .