Articles of Confederation: PowerPoint, Lesson Plan, Worksheet, Thesis Development, Flipped Classroom Video and various activities.
Teach your students about America's first constitution, the Articles of Confederation. This lesson teaches students about the government created under the Articles of Confederation and how it's weaknesses led to the drafting of a new Constitution. The lesson is designed for students taking a state Civics exam - but will work for any Civics, US Government & US History class. Lesson includes:
• Completed step-by-step lesson plan / instructions
• PowerPoint presentation
• Packet which can be completed by watching Mr. Raymond’s Civics EOC YouTube channel or straight from notes
• Various Activities
• A multiple choice test/quiz with state exam questions
• A thesis development lesson
• Graphic Organizers
Check out the YouTube clip that goes with this lesson @ Mr. Raymond’s Civics EOC Academy YouTube channel:
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Mr. Raymond’s Civics E.O.C. Academy was designed for students taking the Florida Civics End-of-Course (EOC) Exam. However, as many states are implementing Civics Exams, these videos will work for all students of Civics, US Government, and US History. Currently students have to pass a civics state exam in order to graduate in Idaho, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Arizona, North Dakota, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah – as well as state social studies tests such as Texas’ STAAR exam, as well as Virginia’s Civics SOL exam. These videos look at all of the civics benchmarks that will be tested on most state civics exams.