Articles of Confederation
Articles of Confederation - Shays' Rebellion
FOR GOOGLE DRIVE
Aim: How did the new United States government struggle for power under the Articles of Confederation?
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
Included in this product:
• Title page
• Do Now: Failures of the Articles of Confederation political cartoon analysis
• The Failure of the Articles of Confederation reading passage with scaffolding questions
• Shays' Rebellion reading passage with questions
• Application/Closing/Higher order thinking question
• Answer Key(s) for Teachers
Students will research and analyze the failures of the Articles of Confederation; Shays' Rebellion
Adheres to Social Studies Common Core Standards - research, application, literacy, vocabulary
Differentiation: cooperative (may work with a partner according to teacher's discretion for questions or activities)
★★ Looking for the pen and paper, hard-copy version of this resource? Find it here!
Articles of Confederation Shays' Rebellion ASSL
Digital Papers by Christi Fultz
© 2014 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.