Articles of Confederation
Articles of Confederation - Shays' Rebellion
Aim: How did the new United States government struggle for power under the Articles of Confederation?
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE!!
•• This product is also included in the Articles of Confederation UNIT BUNDLE!
Included in this product:
• Title page
• Do Now: Failures of the Articles of Confederation political cartoon analysis
• The Failure of the Articles of Confederation reading passage with scaffolding questions
• Shays' Rebellion reading passage with questions
• Application/Closing/Higher order thinking question
• Answer Key(s) for Teachers
Students will research and analyze the failures of the Articles of Confederation; Shays' Rebellion
Adheres to Social Studies Common Core Standards - research, application, literacy, vocabulary
Differentiation: cooperative (may work with a partner according to teacher's discretion for questions or activities)
Digital Papers by Christi Fultz
© 2014 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.