Articles of Confederation
Articles of Confederation Snapshot Activity
FOR GOOGLE DRIVE
Digital, 1:1, interactive, Social Studies learning!
Included in this product:
• Cover Page
• Articles of Confederation Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• Articles of Confederation Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
• The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the failures of the Articles of Confederation!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the Articles of Confederation.
The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three failures of the Articles of Confederation
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and details about the failure
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that exemplifies the Articles of Confederation
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★Looking for my complete Articles of Confederation UNIT BUNDLE for middle grades?! CLICK HERE!
★★ Looking for the printable, pen and paper version of this resource? Find it here!
Articles of Confederation Snapshot Activity ASSL
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2016 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.