Ratifying the Constitution PowerPoint
covers the United States’ first constitution(the Articles of Confederation), its achievements and its problems as well as the drafting and the ratification of the U.S. Constitution. PowerPoint is a short presentation (12 slides) that takes yours students through the process the founders went through to ratify the Constitution.
This PowerPoints are completely editable and also includes presenter notes
that aid your understanding of each slide and can act as a cheat sheet for details you may forget. Some slides have maps and discussion questions to help engage your students.
To get this PowerPoint and the entire Revolutionary War PowerPoint for just $2.50 more, go to American Revolution PowerPoints
For this product and PowerPoint notes, primary source worksheets, review, warm-ups, exit tickets and assessment grab American Revolution Unit Bundled
Land Ordinance of 1785
Northwest Ordinance of 1787
Virginia Plan, New Jersey Plan
Great Compromise/Connecticut Plan
Federalists v. Anti-federalists
Bill of Rights
• American Revolution PowerPoint w/Video Clips+Presenter Notes
• Patriot vs. Loyalist: Comparing and Contrasting Views of the American Revolution
• The Stamp Act and Tar and Feathering Primary Source Lesson
• American Revolution Timeline Lesson
• Declaration and Resolves of the First Continental Congress Primary Source Lesson
• Declaration of Independence From Your Parents
• Shay’s Rebellion Video and Video Guide
• American Revolution Crossword Puzzle Review
More on the way!
"Follow me" to be the first to know about new products and free stuff.
Find me on Pinterest at Teaching History
or U.S. History Store
Articles of Confederation