Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Engage students with these notes and station activities for the Articles of Confederation/ Students read informational text, analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation and explore the role of our countries' founders.
Included in this guide:
- Informational text on the Articles of Confederation, Shays’ Rebellion and the Northwest Ordinance.
- Guided Notes for Interactive notebook (foldable)
- Three station activities for students
This resource available as part of the following bundles:
Other American Revolution Resources include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.