Also included in
- If you are looking for a Comprehensive Articulation resource for your K-5 speech therapy students, then stop ✋ scrolling! This Speech and Language Articulation Bundle is what you are looking for. This bundle includes 23 resources to provide practice that is meaningful, fun, and engaging to help yourPrice $85.00Original Price $106.25Save $21.25
Are you looking for fun and meaningful articulation practice activities for your speech therapy students? This articulation activities bundle includes 5 resources and tons of learning fun.
Each coloring sheet includes 10-14 pictures of position-specific articulation targets. Each array is designed for simplicity to not be too busy so that younger students or visually distracted students can meet with success. Riddles and answer keys included.
Your students are going to love the coloring worksheets and riddles in this articulation resource! Ideas for 5 different activities are included to help you target articulation practice along with expressive and receptive language skills. Activities such as:
- Find it Fast: students race to locate the picture quickest
- I Spy: Students identify the object based on a description
⭐️ BONUS! Mini-books for each phoneme sound are included and are perfect for practice and homework. Your students will love taking them home to share with their families.
Your students will have so much fun with these activities, they won’t even realize they are practicing articulation skills. Just Print & Go and let the speech fun begin!
⭐️⭐️Make sure to take a look at the PREVIEW above for an idea of all of the fun tasks included in this Articulation resource!⭐️⭐️
✅ This Articulation Coloring Worksheet & Articulation Homework resource includes activities for the following phonemes:
- R & R Blends
- K, G, F, V, & L
- S, Z, & S Blends
- P, B, T, D, M, & N
- Th, Sh, Ch, & J
❤️ This resource bundle is perfect for
- One-on-one speech therapy
- Group setting speech therapy
- Language practice
- Articulation trials
- Extra practice & reinforcement
- Articulation homework