Drill and practice can be so boring! However, it is necessary for habituating the correct sound, so why not make it fun? When children are engaged they learn. These hidden pictures hit the nail on the head for keeping students attending and enjoying articulation practice. I know you and your students will love these!
❗❗ This product can be used as a No Print resource. ❗❗
Instructions are included for how to use as a no print on your computer.
This download includes:
• 26 pages are hidden pictures puzzles
• 13 pages of sound specific picture words to find, which also include the written words so you will know what the picture represents
• 26 pages of answer keys (duplicated pages with the pictures found)
It all begins with a beautiful colored picture scene of a Birthday Party. The sound specific pictures are hidden within and the child must find and mark each hidden picture as they find it. It is up to you how you wish for your students to drill the correct sound. You may wish to have the words said a certain number of times or you may wish to have them use the words in phrases and sentences. You may even use the pictured word as a topic of discussion for carryover into conversational speech. You have the freedom to practice at any skill level.
The packet targets F-K-G-J-L-R-S-CH-SH-TH and the blends for S-R-L.
Each target sound has 2 pages, one for initial position and the second for the final position of the sound in the word. There are no final blends used but there are 2 pages for each blend listed.
➸ I have other Hidden Pictures for articulation you might also like to have:
• Articulation Activity :Hidden Pictures Aquarium Activity
• Articulation Activity: Hidden Pictures Castle and Knights
➸ I also have Search and Find articulation activities that are easier:
• Articulation Activities: Search and Find Bundle
• Articulation Activities: Search and Find CH, SH, and TH
• Articulation Activities: Search and Find Early Developing Sounds
• Articulation Activities: Search and Find Later Developing Sounds