Articulation carryover doesn't have to be boring. Add some silliness to it and your kindergarteners and 1st graders will love you. Not to mention it is great for mixed groups because it involves spatial concepts! I love card decks and anything you can put on a ring that I can just grab and go whether in another room or at my therapy table!These card decks are super for bridging that gap between imitative responses and spontaneous responses. A simple repetitive structured format is used throughout all the decks. Because it is simple, it also can be used to target basic spatial concepts with your pre-k and kindergarteners! → BONUS!
Buy the BUNDLE and save $$
• Articulation Carryover Structured Sentences BUNDLE
24 cards for /s/ initial, medial, final targets
24 cards for /r/ initial, medial, final targets
24 cards for /s/ blends
24 cards for /r/ blends
Total of 96 cards!
Each card uses 2 target words in each sentence!
Each card depicts the target words as pictures!
Spatial concepts targeted:
• in front of
★ Data Sheets are included for gathering baselines and progress monitoring!! ★
You might also like these other resources:
• Articulation Carryover Structured Sentences for F G K and L
• Articulation Carryover Structured Sentences for SH CH TH and J
• Articulation Activities: Hidden Pictures Birthday Party
• Articulation Activities: Search and Find Bundle
• Articulation Activity Flextangle For Grades 4,5,6
• Articulation Activity :Hidden Pictures Aquarium Activity
• Articulation Activity: Hidden Pictures Castle and Knights
• Articulation Activity: Spot It, Dot It, You Got It
• Articulation Phrase Cards BUNDLED (F, L, K, G, S, R, Sh, TH)
• Articulation and Inferencing Bundle: SH, TH, R, S, L
• Articulation Workbooks BUNDLE (F-V-K-G-L-R-S-CH-SH-TH)
If you like my products FOLLOW ME by clicking the ⭐ at the top of my page!
Don't forget to leave feedback! I love hearing from you.