Articulation carryover doesn't have to be boring. Add some silliness to it and your kindergarteners and 1st graders will love you. Not to mention it is great for mixed groups because it involves spatial concepts! I love card decks and anything you can put on a ring that I can just grab and go whether in another room or at my therapy table!
Buy the BUNDLE and save $$
• Articulation Carryover Structured Sentences BUNDLE
These card decks are super for bridging that gap between imitative responses and spontaneous responses. A simple repetitive structured format is used throughout all the decks. Because it is simple, it also can be used to target basic spatial concepts with your pre-k and kindergarteners! → BONUS!
24 cards for /f/ initial, medial, final targets
24 cards for /g/ initial, medial, final targets
24 cards for /k/ initial, medial, final targets
24 cards for /l/ initial, medial, final targets
Total of 96 cards!
Each card uses 2 target words in each sentence!
Each card depicts the target words as pictures!
Spatial concepts targeted:
• in front of
★ Data Sheets are included for gathering baselines and progress monitoring!! ★
If you like these you might also like:
• Articulation Phrase Cards BUNDLED (F, L, K, G, S, R, Sh, TH)
• Articulation Workbooks BUNDLE (F-V-K-G-L-R-S-CH-SH-TH)
• Articulation and Inferencing Activity L and L Blends
• Basic Concepts Through the Year for Speech Therapy
• Articulation: Picture Cards BUNDLE