This is a 69-page packet addressing /k/ and /g/ in all word positions. This packet includes a total of 105 words targeting /k/ and 99 words targeting /g/ in a variety of word positions.
**This is the first in a series of Articulation Bingo packets! - Stay tuned for additional sound packets coming very soon!!
• 35 picture cards each for initial /k/ (pages 3-8) and initial /g/ (pages 37-42)
• 35 picture cards each for medial /k/ (pages 13-18) and medial /g/ (pages 47-52)
• 35 picture cards for final /k/ (pages 23-28) and 29 for final /g/ (pages 57-61)
• 4 different picture bingo boards per word position per sound (24 total) (/k/ pages 9-12, 19-22, 29-32) and /g/ pages 43-46, 53-56, 62-65)
• 4 different picture bingo boards with each sound represented in all word positions (pages 66-69)
**Cards can be used for traditional articulation drill and practice or to play one of the following game options.
• Bingo: Distribute bingo board to each student. Have students take turns drawing picture card and naming items with target sound. First student to get bingo (across, down, or horizontally) or cover entire board is winner. Additional game options:
• Memory: Print two sets of picture cards and have students name items with target sound while matching picture pairs.
• Go Fish: Print two sets of picture cards and have students use repeated sentence framework (carrier phrase) to request desired picture with target sound.
If you download, please leave feedback! Thank you so much for your continued support!