We are bouncing in speech therapy! Add this game to your collection of new and competitive ways to practice your target sounds. Great for articulation stations and 5 minute RTI therapy. With so many pictures per page and mixed sound boards included, it's a great way to get high reps in a short amount of time.
It's really simple to play: Land on a square with an arrow under it to move down
a level but if you reach the end of the row and still have more moves left on your dice, bounce back
and go the opposite direction. First to the bottom wins!
• Targets the 'K', 'G', 'F' and 'V' sounds
• Separate boards for Initial, Medial, Final and Mixed positions (total of 4 boards/sound)
• 20 different images on each board - so 20 initial, 20 medial, 20 final pictures
• Comes in black and white for easy printing
• Great suggestion to upload to iPad and let the device be your game board!
So grab dice and counters and UPLOAD TO YOUR IPAD
to save on printing to make this product no-prep. I have written a Blog Post
on using iBooks and Notability to upload resources on your iPad, so check it out if you want to use these as paperless worksheets.
Articulation Bounce Boards S-Z-SH-TH
Articualtion Bounce Boards R-L-CH-J
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ Follow Me ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀