We are bouncing in speech therapy! Add 16 cold and colorful game boards to your collection of new and competitive ways to practice your target sounds. Great for articulation stations and 5 minute RTI therapy.
It's really simple to play: Land on a square with an arrow under it to move down
a level but if you reach the end of the row and still have more moves left on your dice, bounce back
and go the opposite direction. First to the bottom wins! This is a great resource to upload to your iPad and take with you on the go.
• Targets the 'S', 'Z', 'SH' and 'TH' sounds
• Separate boards for Initial, Medial, Final and Mixed positions (total of 4 boards/sound)
• 20 different images on each board - so 20 initial, 20 medial, 20 final pictures
• Comes in black and white for easy printing
• Great suggestion to upload to iPad and let the device be your game board!
So grab dice and counters and UPLOAD TO YOUR IPAD
to save on printing to make this product no-prep. I hope you like the new update of color and black and white boards!
Rebecca Reinking - Adventures in Speech Pathology
☀ Follow Me ☀ Visit my Blog
see me on Pinterest