Also included in
- ✂️ Your students will love making these crafts while practicing their sounds! These resources were designed to be simple, no-prep activities to target articulation any time of the year. They are simple cut and paste crafts! Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, dependin$32.30$49.00Save $16.70
- ✂️ Your students will love making these crafts while practicing their sounds! These resources were designed to be simple, no-prep activities to target articulation any time of the year. They are simple cut and paste crafts! Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, depending$123.25$169.50Save $46.25
✂️ Your students will love making a bunnies while practicing their sounds! This activity was designed to be a simple, no-prep activity to target articulation any time of the year (great for April or Easter lessons). It is a simple cut and paste craft! Now includes a digital craft on BOOM cards.
Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, depending on fine motor abilities). NEW Easy Cut Version included for free! There are two files in this download (regular and easy cut). I added the easy cut version for my younger students (it has a cutting guide around the images)
⭐ This is available in a $$$ saving BUNDLE
Click Here for the Articulation Cut & Paste BUNDLE! (it's like buying 7 and getting one FREE)
Commonly targeted phonemes included:
• Initial/Medial/Final: k, g, f, v, l, s, z, ch, sh, j, th (mixed voiced/unvoiced)
• lblends, rblends, initial sblends (separate mats for sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sl, sw, mixed), final sblends
• Pre-vocalic r, or, er, ar, air, ear, ire
• Blank pages (to use with any speech/language target)
I also included a guide that can be used as a coloring page too! Table of contents/page guide included to make finding the page you need easy!
None! Print & go!
To use: Print out a bunny page for every student in the group (page 5 or 6 download). I included a bunny page with a guide for students who need help placing the bunny parts. Print out the parts sound page with the target sounds needed for each student. The student will color and practice each target word on the parts. The student will cut out the parts and practice the words again.
The student will glue each part the page to build a bunny and practice the words one more time! Get over 100 trials easily!
Check out more Easter related resources:
Check out my other articulation cut & paste activities:
Also check out these fun articulation resources:
ARTIC SWAT! EWWW flies have landed all over the food! Squish them with play dough or swat them with fly swatters while your practice articulation!
ARTIC POP! Pop balloons as your practice articulation!