Articulation carryover / generalization materials for /s/. I created these materials as I find while there are many basic single word materials available, more complex articulation materials are scarce. This fills that gap for those students who have mastered the basics but are not yet generalizing to conversation.
- 4 original stories with high frequency /s/ - each presented on a single page for printing. A bonus 5th story- a short version of one of the others suitable for earlier readers.
- Questions about each story designed to elicit /s/
- Complex words containing /s/
- Sentences containing frequent /s/
- Bonus no prep, no materials game idea for on the way to the therapy room
- Therapist versions with /s/ sounds highlighted and data collection tables
All files provided in PDF.
All materials are protected by copyright and are for personal clinical use only.