Make this adorable Christmas tree while you practice articulation targets, past tense verbs, plurals or Christmas vocabulary with your students. This articulation and language Christmas craft is quick and easy to use. Simply print the pages and they are ready to be used.
This activity includes black/white Christmas trees as well as color trees.
- Initial K, G, F, V, Sh, Ch, Th, R, S and L sounds
- Final K, G, F, V, Sh, Ch, Th, R, S and L sounds
- Initial R, L and S blends
- Christmas Vocabulary
- Regular past tense verbs
- Irregular past tense verbs
- Regular plurals
- Irregular plurals
- Blank Christmas tree
- Select and print the tree with the targeted sound or language skill you want to focus on. To make it sturdier I use white card stock.
- Practice the picture in the circle ornament and then color the picture.
- Cut out the tree and add glitter.
- Punch a hole in the top and add ribbon.
You might be interested in these other Christmas articulation and language products:
- Christmas Santa Articulation and Language Craft
- Santa's Stuck Articulation and Language Craft
- Feed the Reindeer Articulation BUNDLE
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.