Also included in
- ✂️ Your students will love making these crafts while practicing their sounds! These resources were designed to be simple, no-prep activities to target articulation any time of the year. They are simple cut and paste crafts! Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, dependin$33.00$43.00Save $10.00
- ✂️ Your students will love making these crafts while practicing their sounds! These resources were designed to be simple, no-prep activities to target articulation any time of the year. They are simple cut and paste crafts! Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, depending$145.00$169.50Save $24.50
✂️ Your students will love designing a classroom while practicing their sounds! This activity was designed to be a simple, no-prep activity to target articulation perfect for back to school lessons! It is a simple cut and paste craft!
Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, depending on fine motor abilities). NEW Easy Cut Version included for free! There are two files in this download (regular and easy cut). I added the easy cut version for my younger students (it has a cutting guide around the images)
NO-PREP! Ink Friendly! Print & Go!
This product is available in my Articulation Cut & Paste Bundle #2
(don't buy this if you own the bundle)
Commonly targeted phonemes included:
• Initial/Medial/Final: k, g, f, v, l, s, z, ch, sh, th
• lblends, rblends, sblends (separate mats for sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sl, sw, mixed)
• Pre-vocalic r, or, er, ar, air, ear
• Blank page (to use with any speech/language target)
I also included a guide that can be used as a coloring page too! Table of contents/printing guide included to make finding the page you need easy!
None! Print & go!
To use: Print out a classroom page for every student in the group (page 5 of the download). Print out the classroom objects page with the target sounds needed for each student. I have the students color the classroom page first so that they are ready to glue in the objects (or you can have them color it in between turns to keep their hands busy). The student will color and practice each target word on the objects. The student will cut out the objects and practice the words again.
The student will glue each object in the classroom and practice the words one more time! Get over 100 trials easily!
Check out my other articulation cut & paste activities:
Check out some of my back to school products!
You may also like these fun articulation resources:
ARTIC SWAT! EWWW flies have landed all over the food! Squish them with play dough or swat them with fly swatters while your practice articulation!
ARTIC POP! Pop balloons as your practice articulation!
I also have ARTIC WEBS available! Catch flies and help Mr. Spider gobble them up!