Do you need to gather quick articulation trials in speech therapy while students are engaged?
- Write target words inside the circles for students to say & color
- Use magnetic chips on the circles and use the magnetic wand to pick it up
- Use themed mini erasers or toys on the circle
- Make students draw inside the circles after saying their target word
- While you work in groups, students can be busy coloring while they wait
- Ballerina with 15 trial circles
- Dinosaur with 15 trial circles
Materials you can use: Dot markers, colored chips, magnetic chips, mini-sized toys, mini erasers, coloring utensils.
Please leave feedback on my TPT store so I can read all of my besties thoughts!
Post a picture and tag me on Instagram