Articulation Cut & Paste BUNDLE #3 ! Speech Therapy Craft Activities
8 super engaging and FUN crafts!
NO-PREP! Ink Friendly! Print & Go!
Save $$$ with this bundle! It is like buying 7 and getting one FREE!
**Please Note: This bundle is included in my Mega Bundle with every craft available in my store (currently 24). Click here to check out the Every Craft MEGA Bundle
Do not buy this if you own the Mega Bundle or one of the individual packs!
This bundle includes the following crafts (click on the links to see each one individually) Don't buy this bundle if you have purchased some of the products listed below!
• Articulation Farm
• Articulation Scarecrow
• It's Dinner Time Articulation
• Articulation Thunderstorm
• Batter Up! Articulation
• Buried Treasure Articulation
• Articulation Picnic
• Articulation Jack o Lanterns
Your students will love making these crafts while practicing their sounds!
These activities were designed to be a simple, no-prep way to target articulation. They are simple cut and paste crafts! Perfect for k-5 (some of the younger students may need cutting assistance, depending on fine motor abilities).
Each craft includes these commonly targeted phonemes (does not include all phonemes).
• Initial/Medial/Final: k, g, f, v, l, s, z, ch, sh, th (mixed voiced/unvoiced)
• Initial/Final: j
• lblends, rblends, sblends (separate mats for sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sl, sw, mixed)
• Pre-vocalic r, or, er, ar, ear, air, ire, rblends
• Don't see a sound you need? I incuded bllank pages (to use with any speech/language target)
I also included guides that can be used as a coloring page too! Table of contents/page guides included to make finding the page you need easy!
None! Print & go!
I have two other bundles of articulation crafts (8 different crafts in each bundle!)
• Articulation Cut & Paste Bundle #1
• Articulation Cut & Paste Bundle #2
Also check out these fun articulation resources:
ARTIC SWAT! EWWW flies have landed all over the food! Squish them with play dough or swat them with fly swatters while your practice articulation!
ARTIC POP! Pop balloons as your practice articulation!
I also have ARTIC WEBS available! Catch flies and help Mr. Spider gobble them up!