PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Link TitleLink TargetOpen link in new windowAddCancelNO PREP!! Just print and use on the spot!
This 27 page download includes:
► 24 dot art pages with small pictures representing specific target sounds in each little circle!
► 4 pages for /f/
► 1 page for /v/
► 5 pages for /s/
► 4 pages for /s/ blends
► 1 page for /z/
► 2 pages for "sh"
► 3 pages for "ch"
► 1 page for "j"
► 2 pages for "th"
► 1 page for /h/
I use these pages in therapy for fun but intensive articulation practice.There are many ways to use these, and here are a few:
1) SAY AND DOT ONE AT A TIME: Students are given bingo paint and allowed to “dot” the pictures in each little circle after saying the name of the picture 1, 2, 3, 5, or however many times I assign. Do this with each and every picture on the page.
2) HUNT, DOT and SAY: Have students find every giraffe (for example) on the page, dot each one and then say “giraffe” 1 time for each giraffe they found.
3) ADAPT TO STUDENT LEVELS: If a student is working at the phrase or sentence level, have him/her make a phrase (if the student cannot produce a phrase quickly, assign a carrier phrase like “I like _____” or “ I see a _____” or “I ate a ______”) or sentence with each little picture. You can also have your students make a sentence with feather (for example) and then find and dot every feather on the page while you address the next student.
4) MAGNETIC TOKEN STYLE: If you prefer (or if you don’t have paint), you can use chipper chat style tokens to cover the circles instead.
5) HOMEWORK: Just check the box next to “practice for homework” and send the page home for homework.
6) I SPY: Use it to play ISpy -tell or describe the picture the students needs to find, say and dot.
In the end, your students will have a painted, speech-inspired masterpiece and you will have gotten TONS of productions from them!
I find these to be easy, print-n-go, fast-paced and productive articulation activities. They're especially useful for preschoolers and young children because it keeps little hands and minds busy. I hope you love them as much as I do! Once it dries, send home for homework or hang these up proudly for the world to see :)
If you love this activity, and want to see more of these, please let me know by providing feedback or emailing me at email@example.com