An easy and fun no-prep articulation game that will elicit a lot of trials for the target sound! It contains 49 'Dots and Boxes' games, plus an option to create your own game by adding your own targets. This resource comes in 2 VERSIONS: A printable PDF and a Google Slides™ activity.
The following sounds/word positions are included:
- Initial, Medial AND Final /k, g, f, v, s, z, th, sh, ch, j, l, r/
- L-blends: bl/pl, fl, kl/gl, sl
- S-blends: sk, sm/sn, sp, st, sw
- R-blends: br/pr, gr/kr, dr/tr, fr
- A blank template so you can write in your student's target words (or other goal stimuli such as plurals, past tense verbs, etc.)
This download comes with 2 files in a zipped folder:
- The PRINTABLE PDF can be printed and used as a face-to-face therapy activity. It could also be used with annotation tools in a teletherapy platform or PDF Reader app on a digital device.
- A PDF with a clickable link to add the GOOGLE SLIDES™ version to your your Google Drive™. This version already contains movable pieces to play the game, as well as a clickable menu to go to the desired target.
Please note that the targets in this activity are written words, not pictures. Instructions and visuals for how to play the game are also included. Please see the preview video for a brief demo.
For more ARTICULATION activities for OLDER STUDENTS, check out: